Friday, October 29, 2010

Shopping with my fishball baby...^^

Today, my fishball baby pei yin, jun wen, siet yen and me go to curve to buy the thing for halloween!

Today is our last paper for our final exam...=)
after school, we go to toilet to have a change,
siet yen and jun wen change whole uniform
but nany and me just change the shirt and the shoe, skirt still remain.
then baby brother come and fetch us to curve.
at ikano, we go to toysrus to see our costume and other....
after that, we went to cold storage there, there have a lot of japanese food, biskuit and many many...
i brought a 'hello panda' biskuit, one garlic bread and a chocolate...
later, we wait for my sister and yih wern,
siet yen and yih wern are hungry,
so they go to have there lunch..!!

so we separate, jun , baby, my sister and me go to find our costume..
we went to alot of shop but still cant find our dress..
lasty we found those accessories in diva there....

wao!!! my sis and me buy until 100 at there...><
then we also went to the face shop there to see those nail polish...
erm... my leg walk too much will getting pain. haiz...
but we still very happy while we shopping together!

so tomorow we will go to one u to continue our shopping...
this time i will go out with baby, yee shan, my sis and her friend too.....
so let see tomorow what we had brought... hehe^^

~Amelia~

No comments:

Post a Comment