Sunday, October 10, 2010

IN MY HOUSE......

Yesterday my baby pei yin came to my house....
she came at 2 oclock...^^
In the morning, i ask my aunt help me brought 30 fish ball.....
then when she came to my i bring her go to have a look in my house,
after that i teach her account....
coz she doesnt know how to do....=(
when we do until half,
i ask my maid help me bail 10 fishball,
while we doing our account, in the same time we are enjoying our fishball too...
hahaxD

5pm baby pei yin want to go back le, 6pm she will have a party in her friend house!!

And me also want to go to my mom cafe and have a look,
coz my mom cafe have a wedding dinner,
but yesterday that dinner decoration not beauty as the 1st time that one.....=="
after that, we went to kepong there to have our dinner,
we eat 'bak kut teh'...
then we went back to home.... that time i feel very tired and sleepy....
that all for yesterday....

~amelia~

No comments:

Post a Comment