Friday, May 7, 2010

Friendship...

I think our relationship has change when the first time you change to my school.....
Now you look like getting diffrence,
not the person that i know from 2008...

But congrate to you that you can go the school that you want from last year..
And i have decide that i wont change to there unless my school are getting worst and make me unlike it....
Will you happy when you change to there?
and do you think before how many your father can afford it?
but nevermind...
it not my bussiness,
if i want to help you but you make me feel not conforteble...
then very sorry about it..
i still will continue to let you be my best friend,
but please la, dont make me feel that i not really can be friend with you!!
now i wont bother wht are you doing, what are thinking..and
what you want to,
you just do the thing that oyu think is right,
i will listen when you want to tell me something,
and i also will give some comment,

that all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment